MaMA Festival & Convention, the largest French gathering of the music industry, is finally back on October 13th,14th and 15th 2021!
MaMA Festival & Convention gathered more than 6400 professionals during its last edition. It will be back this year from October 13 to 15, 2021!
It includes French and international artists, independents and major record companies, show producers and “associations”, venues and festivals. But also music managers and publishers, startups and digital content creators, media… and of course artists.
During the day, MaMA offers more than 150 conferences, debates, keynotes, workshops, targeted meetings, aperitifs, and showcases for professionals. Having said that, Key topics of the music industry will be discussed, bringing together nearly 450 French and international speakers.
Take a look at the activities of the convention program:
– 6 thematic tracks to build your program (Artists & Publishing, Recorded Music, Live Performance, Cultural Policy, Societal Issues and Media).
– 50 innovative solutions presented on the MaMA Invent corners
– 40 artists presented in the showcase to professionals.
– 1,000 meetings organized during the match-makings, professional aperitifs, cocktails…
– 1 HUB at the Trianon, a new meeting space in the heart of its foyer
– 1 program of workshops and masterclasses dedicated to artists
If you want to better understand the event, have a look at their website, right HERE! In the meantime, here is the after movie from the last edition: