What’s happening in the scene, who’s complaining, who’s angry, who made us laugh and what are the latest beefs…
This is our Twitter (and sometimes Instagram) overview of the week!
- DJ booth anxiety anyone ?
I wonder if DJs are nervous for their first set after lockdown, I’m bringing a box of tomatoes to throw just incase they don’t play all the songs I like
— ً (@TweetXan_) March 3, 2021
2. And.. Don’t ask for guestlist!!!
When events are on again:
Go and dance to local DJs. Buy tickets for bands you've never heard of. Arrive early for the support acts. Check out the pre party instore. Buy merch from the touring acts stall in the corner of the pub.
Don't just see the same old headliners.
— Posthuman (@posthuman) February 28, 2021
3. ….and about those complaining about airports
Hey the pandemic sucks ass but at least we don’t have to hear every headlining DJ play ‘around the world’ next weekend
— it’s only allergies (@jujujordash) February 22, 2021
4. Track ID for Elon ?
Sandstorm is a masterpiece
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 4, 2021
5. Old but still on point.. Tag your booker!
it's almost festival season and you know what that means. managers and booking agents worldwide locked in a fight to the death for a 1 point increase in font size
— El Hornet (@elhornet) April 30, 2019
6. A good Folamour beef versus Peggy Gou…
— Folamour (@folamourbb) October 15, 2020
7. In English it goes like this : ” I was crazy when I was younger. Came back from school, put myself in the dark with Clubbing TV on my screen and I was on and on, in my head, I was in Ibiza! ”
J’étais vraiment timbrée petite mdr, je rentrais de l’école je me mettais dans le noir avec Clubbing TV en fond et je me la donnais, dans ma tête j’étais clairement à Ibiza je voulais rien savoir
— GINSENG STRIP 2002 (@majadelbarrio) June 6, 2020
8. 6 months sober and counting. Congrats Patrick Topping!!
6 months sober today! I did a full year in 2018 and in some ways it was the best year of my life. Since then I’ve been able pick and choose when to get on it or not. If anyone is thinking about giving sober raving/partying a go, I can’t recommend it enough. pic.twitter.com/jWW1nXKS1s
— Patrick Topping (@Patrick_Topping) May 25, 2021
9. Those men know how to NOT do afterparties!
Still being there when it goes down.
— Lee Foss (@leefossmusic) May 25, 2021
10. Be part of our Clubbing TV family..it’s all about love and music!
I only just discovered @ClubbingTV haha and is super cool. Is actually available for free on @samsung smart tv if connected on Wi-fi. Loving the live set of @an_on_bast and her releases on @Carl_Cox label are TOP. Some awesome DJ sets during late night. Huge find!
— PLANETBJORN (@PLANETBJORN) May 14, 2021